Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy Turkey Day Everyone!

Hi all! I just wanted to take a few moments to say "Happy Thanksgiving" to everyone! While I am listing the things that I am thankful for over the holidays, be sure that I will be listing my online "blogging buddies" as well. May God bless you and your families! (And may you quickly lose those extra pounds that you KNOW you're going to gain!) LOL Sad but probably true. Especially in my case. Alan is off for Thanksgiving this year, so I will be cooking the noon meal and entertaining family at our house. While my mind reels with the amount of work to be done and food to prepare...my mouth is already watering at the thought of making all our favourite holiday dishes! Here's the starting lineup! *recipes available upon request!* LOL ;)

  • Roasted Turkey w/ Gravy
  • Slow-Cooker Stuffing
  • Jellied Cranberry Sauce
  • Green Bean & Corn Casserole
  • Sweet Potato Casserole
  • Veg-all Casserole
  • Asparagus Casserole
  • Mashed Potatos
  • Orange Jello Salad
  • Devilled Eggs
  • Dinner Rolls
  • Blueberry Cobbler

YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Sounds delicious. :)

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! :)

Cattiva said...

Slow cooker stuffing?? That sounds interesting - can I get the recipe?

Hope you had a fabulous turkey day!