- It's easier to hold down an angry 4 year old than an angry 6 year old.
- 4 year olds have a shorter attention span.
- 4 year olds are more easily bribed.
- At the tender age of 4, she has yet to comprehend exactly what the word "vaccine" means.
- If she gets it over with now, we won't have to dread it for the next two years.
- If I have to pay the freakin' copay anyway, they might as well work for it!
Her appointment is at 2:00 tomorrow. If you live in the immediate area, you might want to take cover just in case there should be some small shockwaves or tremors. LOL I'm sure this will be an unforgetable experience. It's so much easier when they are babies and can't retaliate. You just feel guilty and then get to cuddle them all better. Now she's big enough to yell, call names, and seek revenge. I guess I'll be sleeping with one eye open for a while!