Thursday, February 10, 2005

Monkey in the Middle

I am in the process of "cleaning up" my links on my sidebar. Trying to delete some old links that are no longer in service, and am looking for some fresh new blogs to add. In the middle of all my craziness that is going on this month with work, family, etc., I am trying to uphold my duty as a blogger. LOL ! So if you wish to be one of the "monkeys in the middle" of my crazy life and I haven't added a link to your blog on my site yet...leave a comment or zap me an email and I'll get to it asap. Thanks to all who frequent this little neighborhood.

Love to all!

2 comments:

overactive-imagination said...

Enjoyed reading your answers to the me-me. My e-mail is FINALLY back up. YEAH!!! I need to zip you off an e-mail. Been awhile since we've chatted. I hope everything is well with you and your 2 beautiful daughters and hubby of course!!

Cattiva said...

One of these days I'll get around to cleaning up my links. *sigh*