Sunday, April 30, 2006

Busy, Busy Busy

Hey Guys and Gals,
No, I have not fallen off the face of the Earth, but face it folks... with three kids under 4 years old...I'm a busy little bee. (As blogging buddies Sydney and Ben certainly know.) My youngest is now 7 months old and well...she's not quite sleeping as much as she used to. She spends a good portion of her day awake now, and seems to be under the impression that Mommy's sole purpose in life is to provide her with entertainment. LOL She is at that difficult age where she needs to be stimulated, yet is not quite completely able to do it on her own. I hope that soon she will be able to sit up completely by herself. Right now, we can prop her up with pillows, etc. but's she's still a little too wobbly to maintain the position on her own, and she gets frustrated with lying around all the time. As a result of her demand on my time, other things have fallen by the wayside...housecleaning....laundry...blogging... Oh well. Maybe one day! :)

1 comment:

overactive-imagination said...

Thanks for checking in and letting us know what's up. I just came here last night looking for a new post. I can't imagine having 3 kids that age and can't begin to imagine how busy they keep you.
Dawn