Friday, December 10, 2004

New Blog

Hi Guys and Gals!
I have created an additional blog specifically for my online 'bookclub.' It is called Englishrose's Reading Room and can be found at http://readingrose.blogspot.com . So far there are two members...haha...myself and Chuck (thanks Chuck!) and two others who have been invited but have not accepted their invitations yet (you know who you are, so click the confirm link already!) *grin* Anyone interested is welcome to join. Just go to the blog and leave me a comment and I'll send you an invitation. Anyone is allowed to comment, but only members may post to the blog. I have so many new things to share with you all, but alas it's already after midnight and my eyes are crossing, so I'll have to leave it for another post on another day. Just don't let me forget!

2 comments:

Rosa* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rosa* said...

Dang it Greg, you lost your copy of the key and I had to have the locks changed! I just sent you a new one...see if you can hold on to it this time! LOL ;)