Sunday, January 02, 2005

Anew Year...(pun intended)

Welcome back everyone! Hope you had a very merry Christmas and I wish you all the best in the new year! I am hoping the new year will bring some new beginnings. Especially for my Avon business. I have to admit I did not end the past year with the best record. In fact, I did not even send in an order for my last campaign of 2004. It was due by December 28th and it just happened that my little girls came down with a nasty stomach virus on Christmas Day and the day after...so I was force feeding Pedialyte and Ginger Ale....holding downy soft ponytails while my baby girls emptied their little tummies with violent wretches....mopping clammy foreheads...administering medicine...changing and washing sheets...mopping floors...running around the house with a can of Lysol disinfectant spray like a crazy woman....and of course doing the cuddling and comforting required by sick kiddies of their mommy. (Which...as usual resulted in me getting the virus too). This week however, everyone is back to normal. The kids are bouncing off the walls...literally...and playing with all the new stuff they got for Christmas. Alan and I are trying to establish some semblance of "order" to our household...cleaning...and rearranging things. AND I'm attempting to get my business things more organized as well. My problem is...I NEED CUSTOMERS. I have one person, Aurora...who orders from me every single campaign...God bless her! But for the most part...my other customers place orders sporadically and I can't rely on them for income. My Avon business allows me to stay home with my baby girls. Alan is a police officer and while he adores his job (and I adore the way he looks in that uniform) it's not a very high paying profession. Especially when you consider that technically police officers are being paid to put their lives on the line on a daily basis. They don't get paid a tenth of what they deserve. Plus, we live in a small town in Alabama...so our town's budget for police does not come close to comparing with that of larger departments. In other words...we make it...but just barely. There is usually not any money for "extras" and we are okay unless something breaks down or needs serious repair..including ourselves! If you use...would like to use...or know of anyone else who might like to use Avon products and need(s) a representative...please keep me in mind. I have my own website now where you can order directly from me and have the products sent directly to you. http://www.youravon.com/dwykoff
Please bookmark me and send me to your friends and family as well! I also put together gift baskets for all occasions for very reasonable prices...I just have to know well enough in advance so that I have time to order the products that I don't have on hand. Anyway...to get to the point...my new year started off rather well. I received a phone call from a lady who needed a representative and wanted me to serve her. She called me back today with an order for three products. Not just any products...but three products from Avon's ANEW CLINICAL line which is the most technologically advanced (also most expensive) line Avon currently offers. From the sale of those three products alone, I made $90.00. Not a bad way to start 2005....and so I wish you all... a Happy Anew Year! :)

3 comments:

Good Wife said...

Hee hee hee!! Happy Anew year, I love it! :)

I love Avon. I'm working with a rep that I don't know if I like yet, so if things don't work out, I would be more than happy to come to you.

I hope this year proves to be more fruitful with your Avon sales. Glad the kiddos are feeling better too!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey there girl!

Happy New Year!! Glad you all felling better....

Keep up the great work with your Avon business, be persistent it will pay off!! It takes some time for people to discover that you are the Best Avon lady in Town!!! but as soon as they discover it, your business will soar!!!

love/Yiota

Rosa* said...

Greg,
Thanks! Missed you too.

GW,
Yes, thank goodness..the rugrats are well again. Thanks for the well-wishes. I'd love to have you as a customer if things don't work out!

Yiota,
Thanks Girl! Happy New Year to you too! How is the real estate business going? I have two new customers! YEA!