Monday, January 03, 2005

Housecleaning

I figured it was about time to do a little "cleaning" up on my blog. If you will notice in the side bar, I have made a few changes and additions. First of all, the section headings finally match! I've been meaning to fix that forever, and when I logged on I kept forgetting. Secondly, I added a link where you can go to my Avon homepage and browse or shop to your heart's content. And finally, I also added a link to yet another blog I have created -- this one with the intent to publish review and recommendations by myself and possibly others of Avon products which hopefully some of you will find useful. Before upcoming holidays, I will even post a list of "gift ideas" for guys and gals. Maybe the men out there will appreciate that one. For instance...although the Bust Sculpt and Cell-u-Sculpt are both wonderful products, it probably wouldn't be that great of an idea to give it to your lady love as a Valentine's Day gift! I'm thinking you may end up on the couch for that one! ;)

2 comments:

overactive-imagination said...

Hey Girl,

I just wanted to let you know that I think NOW I am the one who is in love with the pink chocolate line from Avon (can't remember the name) that is some YUMMY stuff. Bath and body works has nothing on this stuff! Too bad I can't pry Ryan's hands off it so I can use it too. It's on my list to purchase when times are better here. Thanks for the baskets.
Huge hugs to you and your beautiful family.

Rosa* said...

Thanks D! You're right..the Hollywood Pink Chocolate line IS some seriously yummy stuff! My sister is addicted to it! Maybe R will be nice and share with you! :)