Monday, May 04, 2009

I Almost Deleted This Blog Today...

And then I started to read from the archives. So many things I had already forgotten. So many bittersweet memories saved in digital cyberspace. It's been well over two years since I have posted to this blog. A lot has changed, yet a lot remains the same. I clicked a few links, visited some old friends. Some were still where I left them and some have obviously moved on. Was happy to see that "Ben" from "Married in Minnesota" is still busily blogging away. Thanks for inspiring me NOT to hit that delete button. Instead, I think I will try to commit to blogging again when I can. Surely I can do better than once every two years! LOL My only question is..where do I start? Suggestions? Ben? Anyone?

1 comment:

Queen of the Universe said...

Well, I don't have any suggestions on where to start, but you seem to have done pretty good with these posts! I love reading blogs and seeing what is going on with everyone! Thanks for the add!