Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A Tisket, a Tasket...How 'Bout a Gift Basket?

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have started selling custom-made Avon gift baskets for men, women, and children. If you know of anyone who is looking for gift baskets for Mother's Day, Father's Day or any other event...I can create various multi-piece gift baskets at different price ranges. The smallest Bath&Body/Fragrance basket I have put together so far was about $15.00 and had about 4 pieces. However, if you give me a price range I can usually create something lovely to meet your specific needs. I just let the customer tell me what product line he/she would like to use and then I can quote sizes and prices. Favorites so far have been the Naturals: Peach, Vanilla, or Cucumber Melon, Skin-So-Soft, ProSport for Men, and Mark. Hollywood Pink Chocolate or Garden Blu. I also do "Beauty Baskets" with color (make-up) in them. A complete make-over kit. They are usually $20.00 or less as well, depending on how many pieces are involved. Avon has a wide-range of products available to make gift baskets for all occasions, including but not limited to:
  • Baby Showers
  • Bridal Showers
  • Sweet Sixteen Parties
  • Birthdays
  • Anniversaries
  • Thank You's
  • Housewarmings
  • Graduation
  • Teacher Gifts
  • Mother's Day
  • Father's Day
  • All Major Holidays, etc.

You tell me your favourite Avon products, your desired price range, or simply tell me a little bit about the person who will be receiving the gift; and I can create a beautiful customized gift basket for you to deliver to that special someone in your life. All I need is at least two week's notice so that I will have time to order any products needed that I don't have in stock. With enough notice, and a reasonable shipping fee, I can also ship baskets either to you, or to the gift recipient directly. Please pass this along to anyone you think may be interested (or to anyone whom you would like to have a basket created for YOU! *hint* *hint* ) Thank you for your time, and God Bless!

*** Thanks guys for putting up with my shameless plugging of my business. Things have been lacking here lately at a time when the extra income would be greatly appreciated. Especially with the new house and new baby coming up quickly! I will try to post pics of some of the baskets I have done soon to give you an idea of what they look like. You can always visit Dawn for her input, at http://overactiveimagination.blogspot.com as she was the recipient of two of my Christmas gift baskets this past holiday season. I am currently working on two 8-piece Skin-so-Soft baskets (one Light & Lush and one Soft & Sensual) for a local Real Estate company. Each one includes: a shower gel, hand cream, body lotion, body buffer, foam bath, bar soap, roll-on deodorant, and bath puffy. I will try to post pics when I'm done with them. ***

No comments: