Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Think Pink!

Yep...

It's a GIRL!!!!

Looks like that Chinese calendar was right after all. We don't have any names picked out yet. I like uncommon names and I'm having a hard time with this one. I need something that will go well with our other two daughter's names:

Caitlyn Ainsley and Ashlyn McKennah

Suggestions are MORE than welcomed, as Alan and I only have four and a half months to agree on something (and trust me that's no easy task!)

Ps. Ben...if it was right for you too then that means you and Syd are expecting a boy right?
Pps. A - the Chinese calendar was right for all three of my pregnancies....so congrats girl! ;)

4 comments:

Alison said...

Congratulations on your baby girl! :)

I have no ideas on names. I'll have a hard enough time of that in the next few months..... :)

Congrats, again!

overactive-imagination said...

I've been so busy lately that I hvn't had time to post much less comment.

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. I SOOOO love litte girls. Boys too of course but girls are much more fun.

Girl names I love and would consider if I were going to have another..

Madison
Hailey
Amelia
Molly

Let us know which ones y'all ar thinking about.

Ta...Dawn

Greg said...

Bing bing bing... You win a prize!

Yep, we are having a boy.

All I can say is Poor Alan. How is he going to deal with all that estrogen?

Anonymous said...

I don't know you but i just stumbled over this page, How about raylyn