Thursday, September 02, 2004

Twas the Day Before the Yard Sale...

I am hot, sticky, tired, and probably not smelling like an Avon rose right about now. Tomorrow is the first day of my weekend yardsale that I have been planning for about six months. My poor little garage is so jam packed full of stuff that there is no room to move anything! I can only go out there to "work" while my kids are napping, and when I do, I have to tell my husband to call me every thirty minutes or so. This serves two purposes: 1) Give's me an excuse to stop and rest a minute, and 2) If I don't answer he knows there has been an avalanche and he needs to come dig me out! LOL Only I'm really not kidding. There are boxes piled almost to the ceiling and more garbage bags full of clothes and toys than I can even count (I stopped counting at 30!). I have a friend coming over around 5:30 to pull out some 12mth and 6-9 mth. winter clothes for her little girls, if I can locate the right bags. My only hope is that Miss Hurricane Francine doesn't cause me any grief. Much too much work has gone into this stupid thing for it to be rained out. So keep your fingers...legs...toes...eyes...crossed for me please! :)


No comments: