Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Make Me...

"Made me" I guess I should say. I was reading some archived entries on Birdie's blog and I found where she had posted this link: http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml . It's called Portrait Illustration Maker and what it does is allow you to kill WAY too much time making a virtual icon of yourself to post on blogs or put up as your icon on MSN Messanger, etc. You have several choices for each body part and you choose the ones you think resemble you most and then you can adjust them up or down and left to right to get your icon just right. This is about as close to me as I can get with this thing. I'm actually really liking it about now! Here I am:


1 comment:

Birdie said...

Hey girl! I can't see your portrait! Please try posting it again, I would love to 'see' you!