Thursday, November 18, 2004

My Virtual Model

I got bored and found a link to a website where you can enter your height, weight, measurments, body type, etc. and create your own virtual model. Then if you are really bored you can take your model and go shopping in several online clothing stores and "try clothes on" to see how you would look in them. I think the site was http://www.myvirtualmodel.com/del.com/ . Anyway, here I am. It's actually not a bad likeness except for the fact that my face is thinner and I have bangs.

Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once upon a time I was addicted to that site. And then I realized that no matter what weight I put in, it wouldn't show bones. And if you put in 999 pounds, the body still looked smooth and toned. I'm sorry, that's not what I would look like at 999 pounds.

Regarding the post before this: you should talk to your husband about how you feel. I know that's the most cliched thing in the world, but maybe he doesn't realize that you feel unappreciated and like he doesn't want you anymore.

Congrats on the virgin thing though. That's rare. :)

-jd (ilyily.blogspot.com)

Princess of Power said...

I did this and it depressed me. Then I made my sister do it so we could be miserable together.