Monday, June 27, 2005

E-Rep No More

Okay, this is just a brief comment to tell anyone who may be looking for the link to my Avon webpage, that it no longer exists. I finally figured out how to cancel the blasted thing. Basically, I realized that I was being charged $17.00 a month for a service that I rarely use. (In the last 4 months I've had ONE customer who places her orders online. Everyone else just calls or emails me their product list.) I mean really! $17.00 a month! That really eats into what little profit I actually make on the stuff. Then again, it's also seven dollars more for that stupid website than I pay for my whole freakin monthly internet service. Bye, bye E-Rep page. Enough said. If you wish to place an order through me, please send me an email with the items you want included. I always look to find you the best current price regardless of what campaign we are in. Thanks!

No comments: