Friday, June 10, 2005

"Sleepless in...Alabama?"

Well, I think all the excitement (aka..stress) of moving this week has finally caught up with me. I am exhausted. I can't seem to get enough sleep. I took a good nap when the girls' took theirs yesterday afternoon. I was so out of it I don't remember having conversations with people (my husband included) who swear that they talked to me on the phone which I don't remember having ever answered. Um..that's a little scary. I didn't sleep well last night at all though, and I'm paying for it now. I'm praying the time to go by until I can feed the girls their lunch and lay them down so I can crash out myself. Blasted hormones! I nearly froze Alan to death last night because I was burning up. I had the overhead fan on high, the air on, and all the covers kicked off and I was STILL sweating. I couldn't get comfortable. Alan was wrapped up in the discarded covers, sleeping like a hibernating bear while I tossed and turned all night. No..I'm not bitter. LOL Maybe just a little envious. I'm about to the point in my pregnancy where I will get better quality sleep catching a nap here and there during the day than I will when I settle down for the night. Wonderful. I've really been looking forward to getting up in the middle of the night and cleaning house and folding laundry. *note the sarcasm, please.*

2 comments:

Alison said...

Oh, don't worry, I caught the sarcasm because no one in their right mind likes to get up in the middle of the night. :)

My husband uses all the covers I kick off as well (and I'm only 10 weeks). Please don't let it be a hot summer. Please don't let it be a hot summer.

I hate when someone can tell me everything I said in the conversation, and I don't remember a word of it. Usually just my husband. And usually I was half asleep (and he knew it!) when the conversation took place. I'm glad that I don't have anything to confess to him. He'd probably try to get it out of me in the almost asleep stage. :)

Greg said...

"Hello... Mrs. Crazy4aCop... um,yes... we are selling siding for your house today and we all we need is for your approval. ...just a minute while we put the recorder on... Mrs. Crazy4aCop... are you there? Okay... do we have approval to sell you 2000 square feet of siding? Thank you for your order we will be delivering it next week."

What do you mean you don't remember us calling you?

lol